- 2 mg of Beta-carotene
- 0.065 mg of Copper
- 25 mg of Echinacea purpurea (roots, herbs)
- 50 mg of Equisetum arvense (horsetail extract, herb top)
- 100 mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract (leaves)
- 125 mg of Medicago sativa (alfalfa extract, leaves)
- 500 mg of Panax Ginseng (roots)
- 100 g of Royal jelly
- 50 mg of Salvia officinalis (sage, leaves)
- 300 mg of Spirulina platensis (whole)
- 10 mcg of Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
- 1.0 mg of Zinc 1.0
- Purified Water
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
Recommended dose (adults) :
- Take one ampoule daily with a meal.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any herbs with hypoglycemic effect, antiplatelet drugs, steroids, antidepressant therapy, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), stimulant drugs or herbal supplements (ex. Caffeine or ephedra).
- Consult a TCM practitioner prior to use if you have heat signs.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking digoxin, cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic agents, or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance or are dehydrated; or undergoing hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or taking birth control medication.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures or progressive systemic disease such as leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis.
- Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to bees, bee products or are prone to allergic reactions.
- Do not use together with Trogopterus xanthipes (wu ling zhi) or Veratrum nigrum (li lu).
- Do not if you have hormone sensitive disease/conditions or are about to undergo organ transplant surgery.
- Do not use if you have bleeding disorders, insomnia, schizophrenia.
- Do not use if you have a history of systemic lupus erythematosus; have asthma or allergies; are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; are hypersensitive to nicotine; or have oedema due to a kidney or cardiovascular disease.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Known Adverse Reactions:
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.